Monday, August 07, 2006

IF IT WAS LIKE BEFORE

Pesta sukan is over, races were 2,2,1,1,2.
yesterday i found myself "lost". I couldnt
think, so i went home grabbed my shoes
and went to tampines gym for an hour weight
session and 50 mins of cycling on a bicycle.
Felt really good after that and had a great dinner.

First aid course today, hmm it wasnt as bad
as what i thought..it was quite interesting hehes.
I pangseh the academy and came back to do gym
it was a really hardcore session and my arms are
still aching. I still cant believe i did what i did

Here's my program, tmro ssc in the morning
then makeup lessons in sch. Wednesday help
aunty paint her house in the morning followed
by 20 mins swim 15 mins run 45 mins cycle
and light weights. Thursday run in the morning
swim if possible and cycle at night. Friday,
gym at night and cycling. Oh yeah i freaking
love it la.. hahas i think i will achieve my goal.


I"M OFFICIALLY 57KG!!!!... ROAR ROAR!!!

No comments: